Re: [O] Filtering properties in agenda view

From: Georg Otto
Subject: Re: [O] Filtering properties in agenda view
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 21:04:48 +0000

Thanks for your answer! Unfortunately, it does not work for me as described in the manual.

For example I have an entry with the Property "Test"

* TODO test
SCHEDULED: <2015-11-01 Sun>
:PROPERTIES:
:CATEGORY: Test
:END:

C-c am

Match: Category=Test

I get a buffer that is empty except for the lines:

Headlines with TAGS match: Category=Test
Press `C-u r' to search again with new search string

Any idea?

Georg