Re: [O] How to hide UP and HOME links ?

From: Mehul Sanghvi
Subject: Re: [O] How to hide UP and HOME links ?
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 19:59:39 -0400

I had to use the following CSS entry to make the links invisible:

#org-div-home-and-up {
    font-size: 80%;
    color: #edf0f2;
    background-color: #edf0f2;
}

#org-div-home-and-up a:link, a:visited {
    color: #edf0f2;
    background-color: #edf0f2;
}

to get what I wanted.

Is there a better way to do this either via org-mode or via CSS ?

cheers,

      mehul