[O] 'bare' time stamps

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: [O] 'bare' time stamps
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 16:25:48 +0000

I'm a fairly well versed org user for managing projects, on a personal level.
I'm trying to set up some projects that need to have fixed numbers of hours from other departments distributed among projects and/or users. In order to do this cleanly, I'd like to be able to use 'bare' time stamps and time ranges IE No dates
<01:00>   (1 hour)
<02:00>--<03:00>  1hr  1 hour time between 2&3
or something similar.
I don't believe org can handle this out of the box, but can anyone point me toward a package, hack, etc that might meet my needs?
Subhan