Re: [O] Some projects

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] Some projects
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 11:31:20 -0400

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Matt Price <address@hidden> wrote:

That does seem to be an issue, but I bet it wouldn't be too hard to fix.  Currently outputformat is hardcoded on line 94 of lib/citeServer.js; I'm a little slow at reading JS but I think replacing line 259 with a switch statement analogous to the one for responseformat at line 291 would allow one to use the full capacities of citeproc.js.  I think the best route would probably be to submit a patch to citeproc.js adding an org-mode output format, propagating that up to citeproc-node, submitting a second patch to citeproc-node, and then writing the org-internal functions properly.  We might also want to add an additional responseformat option.
Matt

here is a very half-assed aproach that adds an org-mode outputformat to citeproc.  it's incomplete but does much of wha it ought to.  some of the elements I left in html b/c I'm not sure how they oughtto be handled in org.  e.g., how do we handle smallcaps?

(this is a patch to citeproc-node, so requires installing the repo from github first).