Re: [O] Can't email multipart/alternative anymore

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Can't email multipart/alternative anymore
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 22:44:00 +0200

Hello,

Aaron Ecay <address@hidden> writes:

> Based on the backtrace, I think that if you do M-x load-library RET
> ox-org RET your error should disappear.
>
> If that’s the cause, the attached (draft) patch should give a better
> error message in cases like this.

Thank you.

However, `org-export-barf-if-invalid-backend' raises an error, not
a user-error. IOW, it doesn't need to be verbose: it is a bug if a user
sees it anyway.

I suggest to (require 'ox-org) where appropriate and fix the issue.
I didn't look closely at the problem so you know better than me where
this line should be added.

WDYT?

Regards,

--