Re: [O] ox-md export title block

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] ox-md export title block
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 22:39:41 +0200

Hello,

Matt Price <address@hidden> writes:

> I don't know that much about markdown, and I know there are many different
> flavours.  pandoc can make use of title, author, and date info in a
> markdown file -- from what i cna tell, it expects a "title block atthe head
> of a file (http://pandoc.org/README.html#extension-pandoc_title_block)
>
> % author
> % title
> % date
>
> I have a simple, inadequate patch to ox-md-template that inserts this info.
> It's a start maybe for a better patch?

Thank you for the patch.

However, "ox-md.el" is for Vanilla Markdown, where such constructs do
not exist. So it cannot be applied there.

ISTR there are a few others export back-ends in contrib/ that may use
this. You may also create ox-md-pandoc.el if it doesn't exist already.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou