[O] Format of links in PDF beamer export

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: [O] Format of links in PDF beamer export
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 15:01:57 +0200

Hi,

How can I control the appearance of link in a PDF beamer presentation.

I'm using the default beamer style with the following

[[http://www.dfg.de/foerderung/programme/infrastruktur/wgi/forschungsgrossgeraete/index.html][Übersicht]]

which works, but it is not visually obvious in the PDF that "Übersicht"
is a link, unless I move the mouse over it.

Cheers,

Loris