[O] using org-agenda-view-columns-initially option, needs double quit to

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: [O] using org-agenda-view-columns-initially option, needs double quit to leave agenda?
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 17:54:48 +0300

Hi all

i discovered today  the 'org-agenda-view-columns-initially' option and really like it. one annoying issue is that after i launch my agenda view , in order to exit the agenda view i need to press 'q' twice. once to leave the column view which gets me back to the agenda view (non column) and then another 'q' to leave the agenda view
is there anyway around this where 'q' in the agenda column view will close down the agenda view altogether?

thx