[O] org-capture-templates with multi charachter keys

From: tenspd137 .
Subject: [O] org-capture-templates with multi charachter keys
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 14:06:26 -0600

Hi all,

I can't seem to find an answer for this, maybe someone could tell me
what I am doing wrong.  Based on what I read in the manual and
examples I have seen, the following is valid for creating
org-capture-templates:

(setq org-capture-templates
      '(("t" "Todo" entry (file+headline (concat org-directory
"/default.org") "Tasks")
         "* TODO %?\n %i\n %a")
        ("j" "Journal" entry (file+datetree (concat org-directory
"/journal.org"))
         "* %?\nEntered on %U\n  %i\n  %a")
        ;;product stuff - I would like to move these to files and have
        ;;them loaded - maybe in the future
        ("bf" "Bluefin Todo" entry (file+headline (concat
org-directory "/bluefin.org") "Tasks")
         "* TODO %?\n %i\n %a")))

the last one I am using "bf" as a key.  When I go to use org capture,
the following is shown in the menu

Select a capture template

[t] Todo
[j] Journal
[bf] Bluefin Todo
[C] Customize org-capture-templates
[q]  Abort

but when I hit b (as in bf), the mini-buffer just says invalid key `b'

How do I use multiple keys?

Thanks!

-C