Re: [O] Different set of packages for LaTeX export

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: [O] Different set of packages for LaTeX export
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 06:50:03 +0200

On Thu, 01 Oct 2015 21:21:42 +0200
Rasmus <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Manfred,
>
> Manfred Lotz <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > When creating slides, i.e using beamer I get an option clash
> > during compiling the tex file because beamer did already load
> > hyperref.
> >
> > How can I solve it?
> >
> > Could I have a different package list if the class is beamer?
>
> No you can only discriminate based on the compiler version (and
> actually only in ox-latex, not ox-beamer).

Hm, I think it would be great if a package list could be mapped to a
certain LaTeX class.

To solve this, I set up my own LaTeX class. I find it at least as good as to rely
on Org configuration. Actually, I removed the list of packages that Org is exporting.
My LaTeX class can produce slides, course notes, exams and so on. Based on
options, I can chose which kind of document and a few things like the style (font, etc.).

Fabrice