[O] :EXPORT tags in property drawer not recognised in org 8.3

From: Zhihao Ding
Subject: [O] :EXPORT tags in property drawer not recognised in org 8.3
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 11:51:08 +0100

Dear Org experts,

I am having some problems with exporting in org 8.3.1. I've been using :PROPERTIES to control export of a heading, e.g.

:PROPERTIES:
:EXPORT_LaTeX_HEADER+: \usepackage{array}
:EXPORT_LaTeX_HEADER+: \usepackage{tikz}
:EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER+: \usepackage{geometry}
:EXPORT_TITLE: title
:EXPORT_FILE_NAME: file.pdf
:END:

However I realised that they are not correctly recognised in the latex output. Any advice?

Thanks,
Zhihao