Re: [O] Bug: org-capture-refile doc inconsistency, refile bug [8.3.1 (8.

From: Jan Seeger
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: org-capture-refile doc inconsistency, refile bug [8.3.1 (8.3.1-129-ga7c8d2-elpaplus @ /home/jeeger/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150921/)]
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 13:37:30 +0200

Hello!
Thanks for your reply. However, the current behavior definitely results in bugs when refiling from the capture buffer (newlines don't get deleted properly, for example).

I'll look into how to correctly set the position for org-capture-finalize after the refile then, and try to make a patch for that.
Regards,
Jan