Re: [O] html export list of figures

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] html export list of figures
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 18:48:48 -0400

I am not aware of anything in html for this. In latex, org is just
passing the baton to Latex to generate the list of tables/figures. For
HTML, you will probably have to generate the code yourself.

In org-ref I provide a list-of-tables and list-of-figures link, which
has the latex export code you show, but it is also clickable and
generates an org buffer with a clickable list of tables or figures. See:

https://github.com/jkitchin/org-ref/blob/master/org-ref.el#L932

while there is no html export code there, the clicking functions lay out
how to get the information. I guess you would need one more detail of
putting some kind of anchor or something on the tables/figures so you
could click on the list and jump to the table. it might get you stated anyway.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F