Re: [O] a patch to org.el of git version

From: Tokuya Kameshima
Subject: Re: [O] a patch to org.el of git version
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 09:33:00 +0900 (JST)

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for the update.
But it looks like `org-show-children' is a replacement of `show-children'.
Actually the key bind for `show-children' (C-c TAB in my case) is remapped
to `org-show-children' as below.

org.el:5733:
> (define-key org-mode-map [remap show-children] 'org-show-children)

When I typed C-C TAB on an org-mode buffer, I got the following error:

    Wrong type argument: commandp, org-show-children

Thanks,
--Tokuya