Re: [O] All TODOs are equal, but some are more equal than others...

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] All TODOs are equal, but some are more equal than others...
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 09:32:58 +0100

On Sunday, 20 Sep 2015 at 13:54, Marcin Borkowski wrote:

[...]

> The problem is, I have two kinds of TODO items.  Some of them are things
> I should do ASAP (but not on a particular date, so they are not
> timestamped), and some of them are just ongoing projects, or
> articles/blog posts I want to write some day (but not "some indefinite
> day in the next 30 days", rather "some day within the next two months or
> so").
>
> Do any of you have a good way to differentiate between the two?
> I already have

Well, nothing in org forces you to put dates on TODO items...  and I
would argue that you shouldn't do so generally.  I schedule TODOs that I
can schedule.  All others (the "some day" ones), I leave undated.  I can
see the full list anytime by simply "C-c a t".

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.2, Org release_8.3.1-234-g8c85c9