Re: [O] A book produced using Org

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] A book produced using Org
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 19:27:36 -0400

I also pretty routinely use two org files that are about 15000 lines
long, in exactly the same way you describe below. One is a book on using
Python in Science and engineering, and one is using Python to do
molecular simulations with density functional theory. Both have at least
100 code block examples in them. It works great!

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F