Re: [O] Displaying SVG inline in org-mode

From: Eduardo Mercovich
Subject: Re: [O] Displaying SVG inline in org-mode
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 10:20:40 -0300

Hi Rasmus.

>> [...] OTOH I have some svg icons that are shown perfectly in their
>> own buffers, but when included inline -just like the pngs- are shown
>> only as a reference like "/home/edumerco/whatever.svg" instead of the
>> icon. iimage mode is on.

> It works for me.
> This is my test file
>
> [[file:/usr/share/icons/Adwaita/scalable/actions/action-unavailable-symbolic.svg]]
> I then do M-x org-toggle-inline-images RET (AKA C-c C-x C-v).  It should
> show.

It worked, thank you very much. :D
It wasn't inserted as a link, but as a direct reference. That worked for
pngs, but not with svg.

In
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/org/Handling-links.html
is the link to enable org-toggle-inline-images by default in a
file. I'll search how to do that emacs wide.

Again, thank you very much.
This community rocks. :)

Best...

--