Re: [O] [patch] small fix to org.texi add TINYCHANGE

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [patch] small fix to org.texi add TINYCHANGE
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 20:25:59 +0200

Joe Riel <address@hidden> writes:

> On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 09:12:37 -0700
> Joe Riel <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> In "The export dispatcher", the phrase "from which it is possible to
>> select an export format and to toggle export options." is repeated.
>> This removes the duplication.
>
> The attached adds TINYCHANGE to the commit message.

Pushed thanks.

In general you don't have to write to long changelog entries.  You can
write it in the accompanying email if you want.

Also, the format is

     * file-changed.el (node/function): Capitalized and a period.

No line break and capitalized and finish with period.

I changed some minor things in the patches.

Thanks again.

Rasmus

--
When in doubt, do it!