[O] Events not showing in Calfw (for newbies)

From: Eduardo Mercovich
Subject: [O] Events not showing in Calfw (for newbies)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 12:37:05 -0300

Dear all.

I can see in the agenda (C-c a a) the events in my org agenda files.

However, if I open a new buffer with the calendar framework (using M-x
cfw:open-calendar-buffer) there are only a few standard dates appearing
there, but not my events.

I thought that just by including the calendar framework I could see my
events there. Maybe I have to do something extra? What am I doing wrong?

Sorry if this is too basic a question but I'm a newbie.

I have Org-mode version 8.3.1 and GNU Emacs 24.3.1.

Thanks a lot for you kind help.

Best...

--
eduardo mercovich