[O] Show all PROPERTIES COLUMNS without an explicit definition

From: Shakthi Kannan
Subject: [O] Show all PROPERTIES COLUMNS without an explicit definition
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 23:07:21 +0530

Hi,

Would it be possible to show all the key-values of PROPERTIES for a
node without having to explicitly specify its columns in ":COLUMNS:"
in the column view mode?

I am trying to use an org file as a key-value store, so I don't expect
all the node elements to have the same PROPERTIES. As of now, I need
to explicitly define :COLUMNS: for each entry. For example:

=== test.org ===

* Test
  :PROPERTIES:
  :COLUMNS: %35ITEM %5ID