[O] Submitting patches for org-info-src.js

From: Piyush Srivastava
Subject: [O] Submitting patches for org-info-src.js
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 12:27:03 -0700

Hi,

In an earlier message on this list, I pointed out how a change in the export routines in org 8.3.1 has broken many of the features of org-info, and identified changes that need to be made to org-info-js-src to fix these problems (while retaining backward compatibility with the earlier system).

I wanted to know what is the procedure for submitting patches for org-info-src.js.  The page at http://orgmode.org/worg/code/org-info-js/#sec-1-1 suggests that it is a github repository  owned by Sebastian Rose.  However, the versions of org-info-src.js available from Sebastian Rose's repository and from worg are different.  So I wanted to know which repository I should fork from to create the patch.

Thanks,

-- Piyush.