[O] maybe ordered list bug

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: [O] maybe ordered list bug
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 11:37:05 -0400 (EDT)

I am studying python to the best of my ability. I have a file python_notes.org. As of now it has 93 list entries in it which are notes. I am unable to either add text to the 93rd note or add another list item which would be a note of 94) to the file. My disk space is not wiped out either. Version of org-mode came with emacs 24.51 that I'm using. If anyone takes a look at this file, by now it has several lines in it. To keep things brief anyone interested can look at http://www.panix.com/~jdashiel/python_notes.org in a few minutes since I have to put the file in my web space first. What I would like to know is if I made any formatting mistakes that are causing this to happen and if not is this a bug in ordered list mode in emacs-orgmode?