Re: [O] merge trees?

From: Thomas S . Dye
Subject: Re: [O] merge trees?
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 09:15:17 -1000

Aloha Matt,

Matt Price <address@hidden> writes:

> sounds interesting, can you send me a copy of the source? I don't usei
> nternal links very much!

Here is a link to the course syllabus and schedule, so you can see the
result:

http://www.tsdye.com/anth_323/anth_323_syllabus.html

My students seem to appreciate the Course Calendar and they definitely
appreciate the ReadTheOrg style.

I've attached the Org mode source, which probably depends on some code
in my library of Babel.  At least you'll be able to see how I structure
the file and use internal links.  I really like using the ID properties
for internal links to headlines, so I'm free to change the headline text
without breaking the link.

Also, there is a bunch of material in the attached file related to
exporting slide-show lectures to pdf, which you can ignore.  I've
stripped out the lecture content because it's not relevant to your
query.

All the best,
Tom

Thomas S. Dye