Re: [O] Bug: Can't export subtree with links to headlines outside of the

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Can't export subtree with links to headlines outside of the subtree [8.3.1 (8.3.1-95-g1dbb25-elpa)]
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 21:20:21 +0200

Michael Behr <address@hidden> writes:

> My use case is a large file of notes that I want to typeset frequently as I
> update it, so that won't work for me unless there's an easy way to pass a
> filtered version of the file to the exporter.

There are hooks, e.g. `org-export-before-processing-hook' where you can
comment out offending links.

> Personally I'd prefer a customization option to change this behavior, but
> if that's not doable I'll work around it. Might be worth putting a note
> about it in the manual, though.

A customizable option sounds reasonable, indeed. Do you want to provide
a patch?

> (I can't find the previous discussion of this, so sorry if I'm retreading
> old ground.)

This was introduced in commit dc08e98885015c27196843aeb62bde287da84873,
dating back to 11 March. You may want to browse the list archives around
that period if you're interested.

Regards,