Re: [O] Default html export css styles?

From: Scott Randby
Subject: Re: [O] Default html export css styles?
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 13:15:57 -0400

On 09/01/2015 11:52 AM, Lawrence Bottorff wrote:
When I do an HTML export of my org buffer, it produces a default css
section in the head:

  <!--/*--><![CDATA[/*><!--*/
   .title  { text-align: center;
              margin-bottom: .2em; }
   .subtitle { text-align: center;
               font-size: medium;
               font-weight: bold;
               margin-top:0; }
. . .

The docs (http://orgmode.org/manual/CSS-support.html#CSS-support) seem
to be saying this can be overridden by a style sheet I may want to add.
Is this an accurate assumption. In other words, in my own stylesheet.css
I can make the border and drop shadow around a code block result go away
by overriding it. Correct?

What is producing this default css styling and how can I change it directly?

LB
You can prevent org from exporting the default stylesheet by putting the following in your initialization file:

(setq org-html-head-include-default-style nil)

Then you can include your own stylesheet by putting something like the following into your org file:

#+HTML_HEAD: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css">

Scott Randby