[O] Org-Contacts skip archived contacts

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: [O] Org-Contacts skip archived contacts
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 10:24:52 -0600

It would be useful to mark a contact as "archived" so that it won't auto-fill in an email, as when I may want to look someone up in the future but don't need to contact them now. Judging by the docstring I thought the answer would be with `org-contacts-matcher` but I can't quite make sense of how this thing works. Is there a line I should add to this to tell it to ignore `:archive:` tags, or can someone think of an easier way?
(defcustom org-contacts-matcher
 (mapconcat 'identity (list org-contacts-email-property
                             org-contacts-alias-property
                             org-contacts-tel-property
                             org-contacts-address-property
                             org-contacts-birthday-property)
 "Matching rule for finding heading that are contacts.
This can be a tag name, or a property check."
 :type 'string
 :group 'org-contacts)