Re: [O] Exporting an org-file to multiple html pages

From: Jarmo Hurri
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting an org-file to multiple html pages
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 12:07:33 +0300

Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:

>> I am writing a relatively extensive document in org, and I am
>> currently trying to figure out how to split the exported html into
>> multiple html pages.

> Does this help?
>
> https://github.com/mbork/org-one-to-many

Greetings Marcin.

Looks inviting. The built-in html exporter desperately needs something
like this.

I have to be prepared to share my org-file(s) of this project with other
people, so I am avoiding code outside the standard org distribution. Now
if only that famous *someone* would incorporate your solution into the
core.

The one thing that would need to be added, if I understand your solution
correctly, is an index and automatic links to index, prev, next etc.

Thanks,

Jarmo