[O] can't assign to hline relative reference

From: Luke Swart
Subject: [O] can't assign to hline relative reference
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 19:47:50 -0700

Hello,

There seems to be an error when using hline-relative references in an org-mode table’s formula. For example, I have the following org-mode table:

    #+BEGIN: columnview :hlines 1 :id global
    | /Project/      | Mon | Tue | Wed |  Thu | Fri |  Sat | Sun | /Total/ |
    |----------------+-----+-----+-----+------+-----+------+-----+---------|
    | AnotherProduct |     |     |     |      |     | 2.50 |     |         |
    | Prototype      |     |     |     | 3.50 |     |      |     |         |
    #+TBLFM: @address@hidden($2..$8);%.2f;::@address@hidden'(format "%3.2f" (apply '+ '(@address@hidden)));N;

and I get the error can't assign to hline relative reference when I run M-x org-table-recalculate. I looked over the org-mode references documentation and the gmane.org forums, but I did not find any reasons as to why the hline relative references could not be assigned.

This issue is related to the timesheet package on MELPA. I have filed an issue here: https://github.com/tmarble/timesheet.el/issues/3 but hopefully I have found the underlying problem, and hopefully it is reasonably fixable.

Here is some relevant info:

This is a copy of my question posted here: http://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/15185/cant-assign-to-hline-relative-reference

Any suggestions or guidance would be appreciated. I am happy to clarify anything as well.

Thanks,
Luke