Re: [O] exporting multiple choice questions to Aiken or GIFT formats?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] exporting multiple choice questions to Aiken or GIFT formats?
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 18:17:43 +0200

On 2015-08-31, at 17:32, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Friday, 28 Aug 2015 at 18:46, Marcin Borkowski wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> I've never heard of these, but I did a similar thing for HTML+JS and
>> LaTeX:
>>
>> https://github.com/mbork/org-edu-html
>> https://github.com/mbork/org-edu-latex
>>
>> My markup was to use lists with checkboxes, and check the correct
>> answer(s).
>
> I like this approach.  Thanks.

Glad you liked it!

> And also thanks for the link to your EmacsConf2015 talk.  I hope it went
> well!

You're welcome!  I hope people liked it.  One of the good things that
resulted from it was a short discussion, whose conclusion was an idea
to write a series of blog posts explaining one of the Org exporters in
detail.  (Since I know LaTeX fairly well, and I have studied most of the
LaTeX exporter source code, I decided to use it for that.)  The first
entry is almost ready, I'm going to work on the others soon.  (I'm not
yet sure whether it is a good idea to cover most of the code -- after
all, it is quite extensive -- but we'll just see.)

> eric

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski