[O] Latex/Table: horizontal line spanning some cells

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: [O] Latex/Table: horizontal line spanning some cells
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 22:24:17 +0530

In a table, I would like some horizontal lines that span only some columns, and not the whole width. My document has to be exported to latex, in which you need something like \cline{4-5} for a horizontal line spanning columns 4-5 (http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/8549/how-can-i-draw-a-horizontal-line-spanning-only-some-of-the-table-cells).

How could I do this in org, so that I will get the right latex export.

Has anyone done this in org?

Vikas