Re: [O] headings in odt export

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] headings in odt export
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 10:00:01 +0200

Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:

> Libreoffice has started behaving horribly on both my Arch machines
> (quits when I scroll, display can't keep up with modest typing speeds)
> but I wonder if it's because I'm not using a desktop environment, and LO
> is getting confused. That's a total guess, but

I don't see how that could be related.

> I use git, not makepkg, for both Emacs and Org (Emacs with "make
> install", Org in-place), and there's no reference to tmp in
> org-loaddefs, so I don't know if that's related.

OK.  makepkg screws up org-loaddef because it built in tmp.  And ox-odt is
bad at finding the "right" stylefiles.

> As far as I know, nothing at all changed on my system apart from these
> general updates.

You can check the variables I mentioned earlier in the thread.

> I'm still inclined to blame LO!

This is in vain.  Org included the wrong style files.  This problem pops
up frequently.

Rasmus

--
El Rey ha muerto. ¡Larga vida al Rey!