Re: [O] org-crypt: Secure encrypted message against inadvertent change

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] org-crypt: Secure encrypted message against inadvertent change
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 19:54:51 -0400

I am not sure if you put the comment on this post:
http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2014/09/13/Make-some-org-sections-read-only/

but it is possible to setup a hook that makes headings read-only. You
could do that for headings tagged crypt, for example.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F