Re: [O] Is Worg updating?

From: David A. Gershman
Subject: Re: [O] Is Worg updating?
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 13:12:22 -0700

I found that "proper" way while recently updating my own org install.  However, I did notice "ob-ditaa" is part of the org package now, but it seems to point to $EMACS_PATH/contrib/scripts.

Did I miss some instruction as to how/where to specify the installation of "contrib/scripts/{files}" via the make install general method?

Thanks!

P.S. My current solution was to manually copy it.