Re: [O] export (to gfm) with file local variables

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: Re: [O] export (to gfm) with file local variables
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 20:20:45 +0100

Hi Nick,

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
> Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I forgot...
>>
>> Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> How can I make my toy sample file below export properly to github
>>> flavoured markdown (using ox-gfm)?
>>>
>>> (Of course including the file local variables in exported *.md file...)
>>
>> ... and without having them apply to the current *.org file.
>>

>>> If I try I get
>>> ,----
>>> `----
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Andreas
>>>

>>> PS: the sample file
>>>
>>> #+md: <!-- Some Comment -->
>>>
>>> * Test File
>>>
>>> With text.
>>>

>>> #+md: <!--
>>> #+md: Local Variables:
>>> #+md:  mode: gfm
>>> #+md:  markdown-command: "marked"
>>> #+md: End:
>>> #+md: -->
>>

> Add a noexport section with a control-L as contents at the end.
> Emacs only looks at the last "page" of the file for local variables
> so the control-L will stop it.

Thanks!  That is amazing!  That solves my second problem.  So, the
original *.org file is indeed opened in Org mode.  Nice.

Now I still need to know how to export to github flavoured markdown
(gfm) with the file local variables set.  This still fails with
,----
| hack-local-variables: Malformed local variable line: ""
`----

Any help with that?

For reference, here is my test org file again:
#+md: <!-- Some Comment -->

* Test File

With text.

#+md: Local Variables: