Re: [O] org-bbdb-birthday reminder

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: [O] org-bbdb-birthday reminder
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 08:35:48 +0200

Matt Lundin <address@hidden> writes:

> This is not possible at the moment with bbdb-anniversaries.

I thought someone would have felt the need to have this list of upcoming
birthdays. I'm guess not so many of you always end up rushing to buy
presents in the last days the way I dO.

> For advanced reminders of birthdays and the like, you could use a
> diary-sexp:
>
> %%(diary-remind '(org-anniversary 1996 8 20) -7) Someone turns %s

I'll give it a try thanks, but you need one line per birthday you want
to be reminded of. It would be much easier to have just a field in bbdb
to select these contatcs.

Julien.