Re: [O] Stable releases

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Stable releases
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 00:56:53 +0200

Scott Randby <address@hidden> writes:

> I don't understand what is wrong with keeping
> org-latex-with-hyperref. It is easy enough for me to set the variable
> locally for old files while I can use the default \hypersetup{...} for
> new files. Making org-latex-hyperref-template an empty string means I
> cannot use the built-in default template.

You can use file-variable or BIND to set org-latex-with-hyperref to the
empty string or nil.  We could include org-latex-with-hyperref, but I
don't see any advantage in having two ways to disable hyperref setup...

Also, org-latex-with-hyperref does not seem to have ox-publish support,
skimming 8.2.10 briefly.

Still, the ORG-NEWS entry could've been better.

Rasmus

--
Warning: Everything saved will be lost