Re: [O] Block level specification for tex code html export method

From: Haochen Xie
Subject: Re: [O] Block level specification for tex code html export method
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 01:24:02 +0900

Hi Fabrice,

Thank you for mentioning dvisvgm. I did some researches on it, and it seems that as for now, the only way to invoke dvisvgm is to first export the latex part to dvi, and call dvisvgm manually to convert it to svg, then include it in the org file, which, is too troublesome for me. Is there any plan to add dvisvgm as an alternative to dvipng and imagemagick? IMO svg images will look much better than png (well, in browsers supporting it), so that's a nice option to have.

Regards,

Haochen

--

Mail from Haochen Xie