[O] Monthly report

From: Norbert
Subject: [O] Monthly report
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 19:27:37 +0200

Hi folks,

I have an agenda spread across multiple files, and I would like to see a brief report of my worktime per day for one month. Ideally such a report would have exactly 28 .. 31 rows with two columns (the date and the number of hours and minutes).

I have created a clocktable with stepping 1 day and depth 0, which is close, but it still gives me for every day a summary for every file separately.

Anybody done a report like I would like to have before?

Thanks and cheers

Norbert