Re: [O] Change in ox export for #+DATE keywords

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Change in ox export for #+DATE keywords
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2015 11:35:17 +0200

Alex Bennée <address@hidden> writes:

> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Alex Bennée <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> I've been using org-mode as a source for my presentations but exporting
>>> broke today following an ELPA update. It seems the line:
>>>
>>> #+DATE: KVM Forum 2015
>>>
>>> Is no longer acceptable.
>>
>> FWIW, I export it without an error. Do you use a custom export
>> back-end?
>
> I'm using ox-reveal (for Reveal.js). I'm finding it hard to trigger an
> actual backtrace so maybe the problem is there.

I've had a cursory look at ox-reveal.el[fn:1]. There is a strange thing,
indeed. In `org-reveal-template', line 888, (plist-get info :author)
should be wrapped within (org-export-data ...).

However, it is not related to your error. Therefore, I suspect an
installation problem on your side.

Regards,

[fn:1] https://github.com/yjwen/org-reveal/blob/master/ox-reveal.el