Re: [O] Exporting to beamerposter

From: Titus von der Malsburg
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting to beamerposter
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 20:26:25 -0700

Thank you, Eric!  I had to add ignoreheading to the top-level heading
because the title of the poster is handled via the #+TITLE attribute,
but otherwise it works nicely.  It’s a little unfortunate that the
wrap-all heading is needed because it doesn’t serve a purpose.  I tried
a couple of things to get rid of it but nothing worked because top-level
elements are translated to frames and each frame starts a new page,
which we don’t want on a poster.

For more fancy layouts, one has to be a little creative and sprinkle the
document generously with dummy headings with ignoreheadings-attribute to
make the LaTeX come out correctly but I think I’m getting the hang of
it.

I’ll publish the poster on Gist when I’m finished.  Hopefully, that will
make it easier for other people to get started with posters in org.

  Titus