[O] TBLFM added to updated table as result of a emacs-lisp src block

From: Miguel Ruiz
Subject: [O] TBLFM added to updated table as result of a emacs-lisp src block
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 05:43:55 -0800

Hi,

I'm trying to make the following (modified) code works:
(https://eschulte.github.io/org-scraps/scraps/2011-08-19-updating-a-table.html)

#+name: OneTable
| 0 | 0 | 0 |
| 0 | 0 | 0 |
| 0 | 0 | 0 |

#+name: AnotherTable
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :var table=OneTable
  (setf (nth 1 table) '(2 2 2))
  (setq table (cons 'hline table))
  (setq table (append table '(hline)))
  (setq table (append table '(("Total"))))
  (setq table (append table '(("\n#+TBLFM:
@>$>=vsum(@I$>..@>>$>)::@>$>>=vsum(@I$>>..@>>$>>)::"))))
  table
#+end_src

At this point, it's ok for me but I need to put :: at the end to make it
calculates sums because the | remaining.
I'm aware I'm appending TBLFM to the table in a not orthodox way.

Is there a canonical way I could proceed in?

TIA

Miguel Ruiz.

Can't remember your password? Do you need a strong and secure password?
Use Password manager! It stores your passwords & protects your account.
Check it out at http://mysecurelogon.com/password-manager