Re: [O] auto pack empty space between last line of header and next heade

From: Jay Dresser
Subject: Re: [O] auto pack empty space between last line of header and next header
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 19:26:51 +0000 (UTC)

Xebar Saram <zeltakc <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Sorry for not being clearer , no i dont mean when exporting but rather just
using org mode files in emacs
> for example this screenshot: https://paste.xinu.at/8UBI4/
>

> you can see the gap between the sunrise and hydra headers. i have tons of
these due to more then 1 empty line between headers

> wonder if there was a way to tell org to pack these spaces or get rid of
these empty lines between headers

> best

I've seen this many times and always was due to having a blank line at the
end of a heading. Expand your "** sunrise" heading and see if there's a blank
line at the end.  I usually see it when I M-up/down move a heading.