Re: [O] ox-latex: default packages cleaning

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] ox-latex: default packages cleaning
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 11:22:07 +0200

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:
> Sebastien Vauban <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> FWIW, it seems that people who played with different LaTeX engines used
>> the "LATEX_CMD" property, as adviced on Worg [1].  Doesn't matter if we
>> change that, but just a reminder of some already common usage.
>
> I didn't know that worg page.  Just to understand, you are advising to
> use "LATEX_CMD" as the keyword name?

Yes.

> FWIW, that's fine with me, though presently it's not really accurate
> as only {pdf,xe,lua}latex is allowed

AFAIK, it's not intended to do more than just indicating which flavor of
the LaTeX engine to use (and, then, correctly update the real commands
which will be run), that is {pdf,xe,lua}latex.

> (I'm hesitant to allow arbitrary scripts).

I agree. Just stick to the basic need, which is to be able to easily
change of LaTeX engine.

Best regards,
  Seb

--