[O] ox-koma bug in subtree export

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: [O] ox-koma bug in subtree export
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 13:20:57 +0200

Hi,

I'm using subtree export to write letters using ox-koma.  Everything
works except, all the closing statements from different subtrees get
accumulated when I export one of the subtrees.

So with the attached Org file, when I export either of the subtrees, I
get a closing line like this: \closing{Regards, Kind Regards,}.

This used to work before.  That said, I never found it quite consistent
when using `#+closing:'.  I would have thought one should use a headline
like: to, enclosed, etc.

Is this a bug?

Cheers,

--