Re: [O] Maybe 1st ox-texinfo manual in the wild

From: Kaushal
Subject: Re: [O] Maybe 1st ox-texinfo manual in the wild
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 09:46:59 -0400

> org manual in org-mode

That's very cool! I wonder why the official Org Manual source is not in org-mode.

--
Kaushal Modi

On Jul 3, 2015 7:08 AM, "Eric Abrahamsen" <address@hidden> wrote:
Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> The magit 2.1 manual was typeset using ox-texinfo, it seems.  Neat.

Very cool! And this is a perfect opportunity to repost the link to Tom's
org-manual-in-org, which I mostly keep around because it's a great
example of how to do texinfo in the Org source. Good indexing is what
keeps Info relevant! And what a relief to be able to do it in Org.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tsdye/orgmanual/master/orgmanual.org