[O] org-mobile agenda truncated

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: [O] org-mobile agenda truncated
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 11:49:07 -0400

I'm noticing something with mobile org and wonder if others have the same
experience.

An item that is in the Agenda View is truncated (only first 10 lines shown)
when viewed under the "Agenda views..." selector, but that same item when
viewed in its actual .org file is complete.

I don't see where this happens in the code, nor a preference to set the number
of lines before truncation, etc. Do other people using Mobile Org see shortened
entries in the mobile Agenda?

  -k.