Re: [O] helm-bibtex questions

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] helm-bibtex questions
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 13:54:47 -0400

In org-ref, I have a function that will copy a bibtex entry to the
clipboard in the helm menu for the cite link actions:

https://github.com/jkitchin/org-ref/blob/master/org-ref.el#L3363

And here a menu item to insert a bibtex entry and attach its pdf to an
email:

https://github.com/jkitchin/org-ref/blob/master/org-ref.el#L3382

exactly for those purposes!