Re: [O] HTML/images zipped?

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] HTML/images zipped?
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 13:22:40 -0400

John Kitchin <address@hidden> writes:

> I did something like this for org-files:
> https://github.com/jkitchin/jmax/blob/master/ox-archive.el
>
> You might use that as a starting point for html.

I'm not lisp-savvy, but I've been experimenting with this. I get an
error:

Unknown "nil" backend: Aborting export

It seems to be coming from these lines:

      (let ((org-export-filter-link-functions '(ox-mrkup-filter-link)))
        (org-org-export-as-org)))

I'm not sure how or where backend is supposed to be defined.

Also, I guess it would take some tweaking to export to HTML and save
that in the ZIP, instead of the original org file.

Any hints welcome.

Thanks!
-pd