Re: [O] Tangling #+Results block?

From: Charles C. Berry
Subject: Re: [O] Tangling #+Results block?
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 19:05:33 -0700

On Mon, 22 Jun 2015, Joon Ro wrote:

I found the following thread, and tried to follow it, but it did not work:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-11/msg00390.html

See:

http://orgmode.org/manual/Noweb-reference-syntax.html#Noweb-reference-syntax

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 21:40:17 -0700
Subject: [O] Tangling #+Results block?

Is it possible to tangle #+RESULTS: block? For example,
#+BEGIN_SRC rst :tangle ./test.txt :noweb yes
<<Tangle_Test>>
#+END_SRC

Make that

: <<Tangle_Test()>>

And use

: #+NAME: Tangle_Test

to name this block:

#+BEGIN_SRC python :exports results :results output raw
 print("Printed Results")
#+END_SRC
#+RESULTS: Printed Results

And I want to tangle #+RESULTS: part, not the actual Python source
code, so the tangled test.txt file has the following:
Printed Results

HTH,

Chuck