Re: [O] How do I specify the font attributes in org -> odt exports?

From: Vaidheeswaran C
Subject: Re: [O] How do I specify the font attributes in org -> odt exports?
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 09:21:17 +0530

The specific sequence of steps you need to follow) are documented in
the Org manual.  Note that the node mentions 'Stylist'. (Search for it
in LibreOffice help)

See

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/org/Applying-custom-styles.html

If you have further SPECIFIC questions (and if it is of wider
interest), I can help.

That said, if I were you, I would talk to the University
librarian/archivist and suggest/insist that THEY provide LibreOffice
templates that ALL students can use.  Talking to them is a good way to
let them know that some (and hopefully more and more) of their
students rely on Free Software tools like LibreOffice.